Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ENHANCING MY 3D VIRTUAL WORLD WITH A 2D GRAPHICS TOOL

In this assignment, I use gimp to add some 2D effects to the screenshot I took of my avatar in one of Meshmoon's 3D worlds.

Here is the original screenshot of my avatar in a 3D world.

I now have the shot open in GIMP. For my first edit, I have used the fill tool to change my avatar's clothing to a leopard print. Also, his skin color has been changed from a grayish color to bright white.

Here is my best attempt to draw a basketball. I used the ellipse select tool to outline a ball, then I filled it using the fill tool. I used the pencil to draw lines.

In this shot, I have drawn a chair for my avatar to sit down in after playing basketball. I used the pencil and fill tools to draw the chair.

Here is a cloud I have drawn in the sky. I used the pencil to draw an outline, and the fill tool to fill in the white.


Here is the final result of my GIMP editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment