Here is a link to the finished card: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/31855832/
Below are some screenshots of me making the card in Scratch:
![]() |
| I have started a new, blank project to create my greeting card. |
![]() |
| Here, I have selected the lake as my backdrop. |
![]() |
| I've added the caption for my greeting to the backdrop. |
![]() |
| This is the first of the vector graphics I am making. It is the hull of a sailboat. |
![]() |
| Here is the finished sailboat |
![]() |
| Here I have made a wooden chair |
![]() |
| This is a blue beachball |
![]() |
| Here, I am making a wakeboard |
![]() |
| This is the last vector graphic - a beach umbrella. Before I'm done, I will add a stand for it |
![]() |
| Here, I am making my second bitmap graphic. The first one is the sun that you can see in the left side of the card. |
![]() |
| All of the graphics have been added to the card. |
![]() |
| Now, I am adding animation and sound to some of the graphics, in this case, the beachball |
![]() |
| Adding animation and sound to the fish |
![]() |
| The finished greeting card! |














No comments:
Post a Comment