Thursday, December 4, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: ADDING 5 PDF PAPERS TO MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARY

In this assignment, I add some websites featuring PDF's of research papers to my immersive library.

I decided to re-use one of the cubes I had made for my videos by cloning it and moving it to the corner of my world.

Here, I have added the URL to the built-in web browser.

Positioning the cube to begin the shape of this side of my library

Cloning more cubes to make different PDF viewers

Positioning the last cube using the Edit function

Viewing my PDF's from a distance - from far away, they simply show the Chrome logo and do not load.

As you approach, the content becomes visible
This is an assignment where I expand my virtual library with some PDF documents. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment