Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Class 6, Assignment 7

In this assignment, I use Canva to create 4 different customizable graphics. Basically, Canva is a simple, intuitive, easy-to-use vector graphics tool that allows you to create a variety of graphics such as flyers, business cards, presentations, blog graphics, and more. Many of the provided images/backgrounds are free, and and there is no charge for uploading your own images to use in the graphics.

Canva and Piktochart have a very similar design layout, but they are obviously different tools with different purposes. Canva seems to have more versatility - there are some premade layouts to choose from, but you can pretty much go in and make whatever you want. Piktochart, however, is more geared towards infographics.

Here are the graphics I made with Canva:





A business card

A poster of Mascoma Lake in Enfield, NH


A handout for the Help Center at BC


Something I made with some of the built-in "stickers"

No comments:

Post a Comment