Thursday, December 11, 2014

FINAL PROJECT: BUILDING MY IMMERSIVE LIBRARIES/MUSEUM

In this assignment, I begin to build my Immersive Library in the virtual world I created in Meshmoon. I had created the world initially when I first signed up, but didn't do much with it. Before I began building, I removed the default layer and changed it to the Construction Site layer, as I thought it was more conducive to adding objects as opposed to the hilly terrain of my default layer.

Signing into my Meshmoon account

Reviewing settings for my world and setting it public

Changing the default layer

Getting ready to add some images

Opening the multimedia tool to begin adding

Positioning my first picture - my 1968 Mustang in very rough shape

My second picture, Mascoma Lake in NH, one of my favorite places

My last three pictures - the bathroom I renovated (in progress at the time), my truck, and a Corvette I saw at a car show.


Adding my blog as a webpage
This is an assignment where I begin building my virtual library. It is a final exercise from the Immersive Education course that I am taking at Boston College. The course is called Discovering Computer Graphics. For details, visit the immersive BC portal at http://ImmersiveEducation.org/@/bc

No comments:

Post a Comment